This news is also available in German.
The multi-channel carrier type F is our new non-magnetic push cart for SENSYS magnetometer systems like the MAGNETO® MXPDA – a 5 channel Fluxgate gradiometer survey system for archaeology and UXO detection.
The carrier is been designed inspired by the feedback of our clients. Made from GRP, it is non-magnetic.
Beside the existing vehicle towed MX carrier and the multi-functional modular MX Type E carrier, the Type F carrier focuses on push-cart surveys. It will not replace any of the previous carriers, it will be available in addition.
Compared to the Type E carrier it has the following changes:
- Bright colour to reduce thermal effects
- Wider wheelbase for more stability when using the cart at 2 m width
- Modified handles for more ergonomic and fatigue-free operation
- Improved wheel mounting due to hinged clamps
- Improved slip protection for the wheels
The cart can be setup as a 1m wide base device without extensions. The second option is to attach the extensions and use the cart at 2m width.
One click away from the product page.