With MAGNETO® you have a software for efficient evaluation of magnetic measurements at hand.
You can use it for data evaluation for detection of explosive ordnance as well as for the visualisation of measurements in archaeology and geophysics. In our SENSYS News we keep you up to date and inform you as soon as something happens.
The latest published update of MAGNETO is a pure error update.
All updates at a glance
- German umlauts in the status table for drill holes no longer lead to incorrect color representations of the drill holes
- Furthermore, error corrections in the AOI functions do not lead to further erroneous coordinates. When opening erroneous data, corrections are even automatically applied. The corrections also affect the export of color map sections.
- The display updates for partial area formation have been improved
- The function for dividing surfaces is now available in the borehole-only license. The previous restriction to area licenses has been removed.
- When importing drill hole plans, the coordinate height value is no longer rotated in the directional orientation (sign reversal). I.e., the correct height value of the drill hole starting points is now output when exporting drill hole plans.
If you have any questions about the new features or would simply like to learn more about the use of our MAGNETO® software, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, web chat or e-mail.
Click here for the MAGNETO® product page.
We appreciate your interest in this article. If you don’t want to miss any more NEWS from us, we would be happy if you follow SENSYS in the social media channels.